What are your dreams of space?
People have dreamed about building cities on the Moon and Mars for years.
Some people even dream of making Mars into an earthlike planet – a true second home for mankind.
Others want to go asteroid mining so as to bring home the wealth of the solar system.
There are others who want to build cities in the stars, O’Neill style space colonies scattered throughout the solar system, to develop a truly space based civilization.
They are all worthy and wonderful dreams. Yet none of them will happen until a way is found to make space travel affordable to everyone. Affordable to the individual spaceflight is the foundation of all these dreams if any of them are ever to be made real.
Affordable to everyone spaceflight is not just about the big dreams, it is also about the personal dreams of every person who has the courage to dream. For some, that personal dream might be to spend a week or two in an orbiting hotel watching the Earth pass by underneath.
For others, it might be to get a job in one of the orbiting factories or research stations so as to become part of the new frontier.
Then there are those who dream of starting their own business in space such as a repair and refueling service for satellites that orbit the Earth or to build a farm module where they can make a living growing food for the people who live and work in space.
Other still might dream of getting a job in space so they can use their spare time to build a small spaceship that will allow them to homestead an asteroid.
The possibilities are endless. The only limitation is your imagination and how hard you are willing to work.
Whatever your dreams of space are, affordable to everyone spaceflight is what will make them possible. Without it, all these dreams, both large and small, will remain forever unattainable.
Isn’t it time we built a combination launch system that will make all this possible?
Index of Articles
- Opening the High Frontier
- Skyhook, a Journey to Orbit and Beyond
- In the Beginning . . .
- Why do Rockets Cost so Much?
- Combination Launch Systems
- It’s All About Speed!
- Visions of the Future
- The Call of an Unlimited Future
- Combination Launch Systems, part 2
- Outward Bound: Beyond Low Earth Orbit
- and someday . . . Starships!
- Mars: how to get there
- Outpost Space Stations
- Dreams of Space
- The Moon or Mars?
- Skyhooks and Space Elevators
- Stratolaunch and the X-15
- Starship Congress
- Making Spaceflight Affordable
- How a Combination Launch System Works
- Starship Conference 2017
- New Worlds Conference 2017
- Opening the High Frontier
- Building a Spacefaring Civilization
- Skyhooks, Space Elevators and Space Exploration
- Vertical Accelerator Launch Tower
- Combination launch system
- Opening the High Frontier (the Book)