Opening the High Frontier
“Opening The High Frontier” is available now, from Amazon!
See also Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/6350608
“Opening the High Frontier” is about how to make spaceflight affordable to everyone. It is about the ideas and technologies that will allow us to affordably build a spacefaring civilization, to build cities on the Moon and Mars, to build Space Colonies and Satellite Solar Power Stations, and to mine the asteroids.
It is a book about a combination of concepts, some known and some not so well known, that can be affordably built right now with existing technology, that can make this happen.
It is about our path to an unlimited future, our path to Mars and the rest of the solar system, and someday, the first step on our journey to the stars.
It is about Opening the High Frontier for everyone.
Index of Articles
- Opening the High Frontier
- Skyhook, a Journey to Orbit and Beyond
- In the Beginning . . .
- Why do Rockets Cost so Much?
- Combination Launch Systems
- It’s All About Speed!
- Visions of the Future
- The Call of an Unlimited Future
- Combination Launch Systems, part 2
- Outward Bound: Beyond Low Earth Orbit
- and someday . . . Starships!
- Mars: how to get there
- Outpost Space Stations
- Dreams of Space
- The Moon or Mars?
- Skyhooks and Space Elevators
- Stratolaunch and the X-15